Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

Has it's drawbacks

This game is totally awesome. However the only bad thing about it in my opinion, is that scores over 8 million are not submitted. Which I was told after I had reached my personal high score of 98 million something. I guess it's protection against cheaters or something, but it disappointed me as a non-cheater. Overall it's awesome, and you'll get hooked easily!

Homer Soundboard 2.0 Homer Soundboard 2.0

ALMOST perfect

This was almost perfect. Thr only thing i missed was "WHY YOU LITTLE!"

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

How good is this?

This is like... Ejay lite, lol.
I own dance Ejay 4, and it works in the same way.
except for some differences.
(You go to categorys and select different sounds from them, for instance "synth", and you drag them to the lines.(I prefer FL though))
check THIS out:
2---2---1---1-4-2---9--81---1---1---0---1---2---0---1---2-- -88881---0---0---1---1---94---4---4---8---4---c-----------0- --1---4---4---c-------2---bbbbc--c-ccc0---0---0---c2-3-2-3-2 -3-2-4-2-3-a-------0---0---0-2-2-3-2-3-a-----1---1---9-6-7-8 -690---0---0---a

Gangstas Gangstas

Waaaaay too little time

There was so little time that I didn't get to do ANYHTING! P.S I sat in jail 354 days :)
Even after gradually doing harder crimes. I have never won a match at the fighting arena.

But I like the idea, and I like the score "godfather" too.

\o/ W00t!

Asvegren responds:

Well if you cleared the game at "Godfather" you unlocked the Unlimited time mode.

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

Teh R0><0r5 in my B0><0r5!!11one

This game rules! OOne of the most entertaining games I've played in a loooong time. Beats the crap out of RTCW (which I got one day after playing this)! I liked this better. The animations are awesome and the sounds are excellent, though they could've been better (not much). Thank you SO much for saving my afternoon.
The controls were hard in the beginning, but after about 30 seconds I knew 'em. ;)